General Information for an order with ONYX AUTO PARTS directly or via this website you are agreeing on all terms & conditions.
Please do not place an order for parts unless you agree with these terms & conditions in their entirety.
- All parts are used/second-hand parts unless otherwise specified. Parts Orders:
- Request your parts carefully and read the additional information provided for each part listed. Additional information is available by clicking on the link in each item’s photo.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that the part you intend to purchase is suitable for your needs and/or application. If you are unsure please contact us before you make your purchase.
- Please ensure that the delivery address, contact details and e-mail address you provide to us are correct. Incorrect contact details supplied by you can result in delays in processing your order. ONYX AUTO PARTS accepts no responsibility or liability for parts delivered to an incorrect address where that address was provided by you the customer.
- Items being sent via courier cannot be delivered to a PO Box so please provide a street address.
- We will send your parts ASAP but cannot control delays by freight companies.
- Payments can be made by Credit card or Bank Transfer or cash/eftpos on pick up of parts.
- A quote order will be issued via e-mail. Please use this quote number with all correspondence.
- Payments made with a PayPal account are usually processed within 1 business day however payments made by credit card or deposit via PayPal or deposit directly into our account may experience a delay until payment has been confirmed.
- All orders will be held until clear payment has been received.
Whilst every effort will be made to ensure that all products offered for sale on the ONYX AUTO PARTS website are available, We cannot guarantee the availability of these products and reserves the right, without liability or prior notice, to revise, discontinue, or cease to make available any or all products or to cancel any order.
Postage & Freight:
- We will not freight any panel unless it is on the customer’s account. Any damage to panel during the freighting process with be the purchaser’s liability.
- ONYX AUTO PARTS uses third party courier companies to deliver parts to our customers. Whilst we will endeavor to dispatch all ordered parts within a timely manner, we cannot guarantee delivery times or accept responsibility for delays as we do not own or operate these courier companies.
- For customers outside of Australia, we will accept parts orders from outside of Australia but will only freight parts on an Australian based freight company.
- We do not accept returns except where prior agreement has been reached.
- Returns can be subject to a re-stocking fee of 30% per item with a minimum re-stocking fee of $60 per invoice plus all freight charges.
- Electrical items may occur a $79.00 retest fee.
All parts are covered by the warranty except parts sold as being ‘Damaged’, ‘Defective’, ‘For Repair’ or ‘For Parts Only’. The length of warranty for items purchased will be specified on the purchase invoice.